- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
MEOW collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MEOW with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Google analytics.
How will we use your data?
MEOW collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website.
- To monitor the usage of our websites.
How do we store your data?
We may store your data manually or electronically. Any data stored electronically will be stored in secure servers, and any data stored manually will be stored in our premises within Portugal and Denmark.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
MEOW would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MEOW from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MEOW Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail us on: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
MEOW would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MEOW for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MEOW correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MEOW to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MEOW erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MEOW restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MEOW’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MEOW transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: +45 6062 0550
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MEOW uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MEOW uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MEOW sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: + 45 60 62 05 50 // +351 96 242 7131
Or write to us at: Meow Production, Constantin Hansens Gade 8C, DK-1699 Copenhagen